The chapel, located on the western edge of the village, dates from 1689. The north-facing chapel consists of a nave just under 12 meters long and 5.20 meters wide without side chapels and a choir closed on three sides.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The golf course Brigels is located on the high plateau Tschuppina at 1300 m above sea level. And offers a wonderful panoramic view into the mountains of Surselva. The 9-hole golf course in Brigels is located on the Sonnenterrasse Tschuppina with a magnificent view of the whole Surselva.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The ski and snowboard school teaches according to the guidelines of Swiss Snowsports. Anyone who attends a weekly course is accepted into the Swiss Snow League.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Das Kloster Ilanz ist das Mutterhaus der Ilanzer Dominikanerinnen. Oberhalb von Ilanz auf der linken Rheinseite im Stadtteil Sank Niklaus (romanisch S. Clau) steht der moderne Bau des Klosters der Dominikanerinnen.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The baroque Sogn Andriu chapel was built in 1660 and consecrated in 1662. The chapel is completely painted and contains parts of the altar and sculptures that once stood in the parish church of Lumbrein. Key available.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}