Parish church of St. Peter and Paul Meierhof, Obersaxen
Although this late Gothic building was damaged in the village fire of 1740, it was essentially preserved until 1904. The entire complex was then rebuilt with the exception of the tower.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Catholic Parish Church of St. Julitta and Quiricus, Andiast
The Catholic parish church of St. Julitta and Quiricus is surrounded by the village cemetery in the north-eastern part of the village outside the village street. According to a bull, the church was owned by the Pfäfers monastery around 998. Unfortunately, this document is a forgery. The first documentary mention dates back to 1461.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The chapel, located on the western edge of the village, dates from 1689. The north-facing chapel consists of a nave just under 12 meters long and 5.20 meters wide without side chapels and a choir closed on three sides.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The golf course Brigels is located on the high plateau Tschuppina at 1300 m above sea level. And offers a wonderful panoramic view into the mountains of Surselva. The 9-hole golf course in Brigels is located on the Sonnenterrasse Tschuppina with a magnificent view of the whole Surselva.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}