Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Alp Trida Sattel along the ridge towards Viderjoch
- Under the Viderjoch past the mountain lake and towards Flimspitz
- Follow the path to Flimjoch
- Optional detour to the Flimspitz
- Descent to the lakes
- Return to the Alp Trida saddle
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Hourly connections with the PostBus, line 921 to Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railroads
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.