6 Palüds Fuldera - «La gronda» circular ski run
Show all 3 images
An easy circular trail in the Fuldera Daint plain with a beautiful forest section.
The Val Müstair is located in the south-eastern corner of Graubünden and stretches between the Ofen Pass and the Italian Vinschgau. The easier circular trail «La Gronda» starts in Fuldera d'Aint. The trail leads across the plain of Palüds, always along the picturesque Rombach and back through a beautiful forest landscape. It is possible to start in Fuldera d'Aint.
The trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Cross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks
Palüds circular trail in Fuldera d'Aint.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus stop Fuldera d'Aint.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera d'Aint (30 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera d'Aint.
Free parking in Fuldera d'Aint
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.