Acla da Fans - Val Sampuoir
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers.
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From Acla da Fans the tour leads in the direction of Vinadi.
- Shortly after the first tunnel turn right onto the natural road
- Follow the road into the Val Sampuoir until the road ends at 2094 m above sea level and the destination Las Eras is reached.
- As in the past, the Val Sampuoir is still used as an alpine pasture area, you pass the impressive alpine hut and there are some nice fireplaces on the way
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) hourly to PostAtuo stop Acla da Fans, direction Samnaun
- In Samnaun during the day, hourly service with the Samnaunbus.
From the east: via the Inntalstrasse B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, turn off at the Kajetansbrücke bridge and via Spiss towards Samnaun, turn left before Samnaun towards Acla da Fans.
From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun, turn left before Samnaun towards Acla da Fans.
Please note: If you are travelling to Samnaun, you will need a valid travel document (passport, ID), as you will pass through customs in Martina or Spissermühle.
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.