Flow-Trail Alp Trider Sattel – Alp Trida
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency first-aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consider hikers while crossing or overtaking them.
The Buendner mountainbike trails run mostly on singletrails which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers have primacy.
Onwards to Alp Trida (2261m)
Way back same as forward run
Alternatively from Samnaun-Laret via Alp Trida to Alp Trider Sattel
- With the Rhätische Bahn (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Oberengadin) hourly to the train station Scuol-Tarasp
- Onwards with the PostAuto to Samnaun-Ravaisch (Bergbahnen)
- In Samnaun during the day an hourly connection with the SamnaunBus
- From north: via Landquart – Klosters per car transporter through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüelapass into the Unterengadin on H27, turn left at Vinadi in direction of Samnaun.
- From east: via Landeck / Austria in direction Reschenpass on B180, at Kajetansbrücke in direction of Spiss – Samnaun on L348
- Parking places directly at the base station of the cable railway in Samnaun-Ravaisch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.