Fuldera d'Aint - Tschierv Biosfera
Easy walk which connects the two winter villages Fuldera and Tschierv.
PostBus stop Fuldera, d'Aint
PostBus stop Tschierv, Biosfera
From Fuldera d'Aint, the easy walk leads alternately through the forest or along the edge of the forest and across the "Palü dals Lais" moorland along the renaturalised Rombach stream towards Tschierv. In Tschierv there are several possibilities to get on and off the PostBus (Orasom, Plaz, Biosfera or Süsom Tschierv). You can watch the cross-country skiers training on the neighbouring trail.
The path is prepared after every snowfall. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
Attention: The trail runs partly on cross-country ski tracks - please walk along the edge of the tracks.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy walking shoes or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, walking sticks.
From Fuldera d'Aint via Palü dals Lais to Tschierv
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Fuldera d'Aint
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass and the Ofen pass to Fuldera.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on the H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) through the Val Müstair over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- Free parking at Fuldera d'Aint
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.