Leichte, abfallende Panoramawanderung: Ftan – Scuol
Show all 4 images
Easy, steadily sloping hike from Ftan down to Scuol with panoramic views over the Lower Engadine mountains.
PostBus stop Ftan, cumün
PostBus stop Scuol, Belvédère
The hike starts at the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün. From here we continue through the smaller district of Ftan Pitschen. Village fountains and Engadine houses with sgraffito invite you to visit before the village is left behind and the panorama of the Lower Engadine mountains opens. In spring, crocuses adorn the surrounding meadows as far as the eye can see. Steadily sloping it goes on the wide path down to Scuol.
Scuol offers off the main road Stradun two wonderful, old village parts (Scuol Sura, Oberdorf and Scuol Sot, Unterdorf) with Engadine houses and village squares with mineral water fountains.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good footwear, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Start at the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün to Ftan Pitschen
Follow the signpost towards Scuol
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or with the PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to the train station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp bsi to the PostBus stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Children's Area Sainas, at the guest information and entrance Ftan-Pitschen
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.