Fountain Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Village fountain Bügl Grond
Show all 4 images
At the village fountain «Bügl Grond», mineral water from the Chalzina and Tulai springs flows from one of the three taps. Since the two mineral springs are lightly mineralized, they are particularly suitable for getting acquainted with the taste of natural mineral waters.
Yes, with restriction due to natural paving stones
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Bügl Grond
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders – Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.