Lü Daint – Tschierv Biosfera
Use the sledging express and drive by night from Lü to Tschierv.
Tschierv, Center da Biosfera
The sledging express takes you comfortably to the starting point for your sledging fun. The sledging run from Lü to Tschierv is partly illuminated at night and promises fun for the whole family. From Lü, the sledging run leads through white-sugared winter forest to Tschierv.
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Sledges, high and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, gloves and helmet, headlamp also recommended as appropriate.
You have to bring your own sledge, sledge rental is possible in the sports shops in the valley.
From the post bus stop Lü directly onto the sledging run to Tschierv
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus from Zernez to the post bus stop Fuldera, cumün
- Continue by post bus from Fuldera, cumün to the PostBus stop Lü, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera ( 40 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera
- Lü is located above Fuldera and can be reached via a side road in 10 minutes by car
- free parking in the village Lü
- free parking in Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.