Freeride descent through the wood south-west of the ski lift.
Either exit directly from the top station to the right or cross the lift line further down (as early as possible) and traverse to the west.
- If you have any doubts, never trust existing tracks; they are no guarantee of avalanche safety.
- Check the avalanche transceiver before every ascent/descent.
- Bring a backpack with snow shovel, avalanche probe and first aid kit.
- Be aware of possible weather changes.
- Never "ride" alone! Always watch each other and be ready to react!
Respect wildlife rest areas!
Be careful: in the upper part, where there are not so many trees, there are some cliffs on the left. Danger of falling!
At the foot of the slope you reach the cross-country ski trail. Follow this trail to the pony lift (costs an additional CHF 17 per day) and take the lift or walk back to the ski area.
Responsible for this content Bregaglia Engadin Turismo.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.