Passlung – cross-country ski race Martina – Scuol
Discover the trail of the cross-country race from Martina to Scuol in the Lower Engadine along the wonderful mountain landscape of the Inn.
A real highlight in the Lower Engadine - the cross-country skiing route from Martina along the Inn to Scuol. On around 20 kilometres, which are groomed almost daily, you can expect a unique view and a variety of landscapes, thanks to ice crystals, the meadows along the Inn and the numerous wooded areas and clearings, among other things. The route is also optimally connected to public transport. This gives you the option of various entrances and exits, for example in Martina, Sclamischot, San Niclà, Ramosch, Sur En or of course directly in Serras (Scuol).
The trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Cross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Tschlin)
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Martina
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.