Show all 3 images
- If you have any doubts, never trust existing tracks; they are no guarantee of avalanche safety.
- Check the avalanche transceiver before every ascent/descent.
- Bring a backpack with snow shovel, avalanche probe and first aid kit.
- Be aware of possible weather changes.
- Never "ride" alone! Always watch each other and be ready to react!
- Respect wildlife rest areas!
Ski touring equipment
Descent along the ascent route. If conditions are good, you can descend directly into Val Maroz at an altitude of approx. 2570 m, to the east.
Responsible for this content Bregaglia Engadin Turismo.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.