Ramosch - Sur En
Show all 3 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This tour requires a high degree of driving safety, balance and technical skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From the bus stop Ramosch, Fermada at the main road it goes first a piece along the main road towards Scuol
Shortly after the bridge (above is the castle ruin Tschanüff) follow the junction according to plan da Muglin
There you pass a workshop and dog kennel
Follow the way further to Panas-ch
Tip: in Panas-ch there is a fireplace with firewood, Tables and benches
The path continues in the forest to Sur En. In some places you can discover the Inn.
In Sur En briefly cross the bridge to the bus stop
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun to Ramosch, Fermada
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or OfenPass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27, 15 minutes' drive from Scuol.
- Free parking is available at the community centre
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.