Samnaun Valley Hike on the South Side
Show all 4 images
Panorama path on the sunny side of the Samnaun valley.
PostBus stop Samnaun village, Riva
PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, adventure pool
The start at the entrance to Samnaun village is on the Musella road over the Maisasbach. About 100 m after the left bend there is a footbridge over the Schergenbach. First the path leads a few metres along the Schergenbach, then it rises slightly and reaches the larch forest Pra da Tea. It continues through the village centre of Samnaun-Ravaisch, after the chapel on the left. Over the pastures of Muttauna one reaches the Salaaserbach and then Salatsch, where two modern stables are located. Parallel to the little road the panorama path leads towards Samnaun-Laret and then through the old village centre of Samnaun-Laret.
The tour has been evaluated under favorable weather conditions. Current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be taken into account before the tour starts.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
- From Samnaun village follow the road to Musella
- Crossing the stream
- After the left bend over the pedestrian bridge
- Follow the path until Samnaun-Ravaisch
- Through the village center to the chapel
- Turn left
- Follow the path to the stream and two stables
- Follow the panorama path (parallel to the road) to Samnaun-Laret
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun village, RivaI
- n Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Free parking in Samnaun village, Riva
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.