Sent – Chauennas – Scuol
The hike is steep in places and includes sloping passages. If you want to shorten the hike, take the left fork after the Chauennas farm and take the PostBus towards Scuol on the main road (half-hourly connection).
Attention: the trail runs partly on the sledging trail - please walk on the side of the trail.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Spikes are recommended. If there is little snow, the path will soon be icy.
- From the PostBus stop, leave the village in a westerly direction
- Along the road
- At the junction turn left towards Scuol
- At Chauennas follow the road towards Scuol
- Option: At Chauennas turn left and follow the road to the PostBus stop
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
By PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
Direct half-hourly PostBus connection from Scuol to PostBus stop Sent, Sala
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Sent can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol as well as Sur En (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking spaces at the western (multi-storey car park) and eastern entrance to the village (below the cemetery)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.