Sent – Val Sinestra (Return Route)
Show all 4 images
- The trail leads through wildlife rest areas, please do not leave forest trails
- From the PostBus stop Sent Tschern (forest entrance) there is a barrier that closes the winter hiking trail in case of avalanche danger. Do not enter the path under any circumstances when the barrier is closed
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the PostBus stop, head east to the village exit
- Follow the road along an avenue of trees
- From the PostBus stop Sent, Tschern, follow the road in the direction of Sinestra
- Same way back as outward
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Scuol or Crusch in 5 minutes by car.
- Paid parking on the eastern (below the cemetery) and western edge of Sent (multi-storey car park).
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.