Sta. Maria Posta - Hof Terza - Fuldera Furom
Show all 3 images
The panoramic hike above the villages.
PostBus stop Sta.Maria, posta
PostBus stop Fuldera, Furom
Beautiful and panoramic hike from Sta. Maria to the Terza farm (can also be shortened and turned off at the crossroads) with a magnificent panorama. From the Terza farm, the hike continues past Craistas and Valpaschun to the cross-country skiing centre in Furom near Fuldera.
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be observed before starting.
Attention: the trail partly runs on cross-country ski trails - please walk on the edge of the trails.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy walking shoes or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, walking sticks, as required.
- With the train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Sta. Maria
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on H28 into Val Müstair to Sta. Maria.
- From the south and east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) or Bozen on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- Free parking opposite the church in Sta. Maria.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.