Süsom Givè - Il Jalet - Süsom Givè (long circular hike)
Show all 3 images
This circular tour affords a view of the idyllic Jufplaun and leads back to the Ofen Pass via Alp Buffalora.
Süsom Givè, Ofenpasshöhe
Süsom Givè, Ofenpasshöhe
The tour starts behind the Hotel Süsom Givè. The trail leads through rustic terrain in the direction of Il Jalet (Piz Daint). At the first junction, the trail leads uphill until you finally arrive at Il Jalet. Stop for a while and enjoy the view that is offered to you. After a short break, continue towards Jufplaun and Buffalora. From Buffalora, take the post bus back home or hike back up to the starting point at Süsom Givè.
#PIZstürmer-Challenge 2021: Become a summit striker again this year. From the beginning of July to mid-October 2021, you will once again receive a regional reward when you climb to the summit. You can find more information at val-muestair.ch/pizstuermer-challenge
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, first aid kit.
- From Süsom Givè towards Piz Daint on the Il Jalet lookout pulpit
- From Il Jalet towards Jufplaun
- And afterwards towards Buffalora
- From Buffalora up the valley to Süsom Givè
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Süsom Givè
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair as far as the Süsom Givè pass summit (30 minutes from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 in the direction of Zernez to the Süsom Givè pass.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to the Süsom Givè pass.
Parking is available at the Hotel Süsom Givè.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.