Via Engiadina Winter. Stage 4, Scuol – Motta Naluns – Sent
Show all 4 images
- Please note that this trail may be closed due to avalanche danger.
- The trail leads through wildlife rest areas, please do not leave forest trails.
- The trail runs partly on cross-country ski trails - please walk along the edge of the trails.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the Motta Naluns mountain station past the chairlift station and the children's lifts
- Ascent parallel to the ski slope
- Follow the path
- Cross the pistes at Jonvrai
- Follow the signs towards Sent
- At the Sömi Bar descend to Sent (off-piste)
- The trail runs partly along the edge of the ski slope
- The distance in km includes the ascent from Scuol to Motta Naluns
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) to Scuol-Tarasp station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking e.g. at the railway station and at the mountain railways in Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.