Church San Bernardino Mesolcina Calanca
Chiesa parrocchiale dei SS Pietro e Paolo
In 1611 the church of SS Pieto e Paolo was renovated with the addition of a side chapel to the north, a new choir in 1626 and a new side chapel to the south in the years 1773-1783. The excavations conducted in 1959 highlighted a biapsed hall of the thirteenth century, whose angular parts are incorporated into the current triumphal arch. The church underwent a further restoration in 2002.
Responsible for this content Ente Turistico Regionale del Moesano San Bernardino, Mesolcina, Calanca.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.