Church San Bernardino Mesolcina Calanca
Chiesa Parrocchiale di S. Antonio Abate
The Parish Church of St. Anthony was built in 1497. Over the years its appearance has changed radically; the nave was enlarged and a chapel was built in the northern part of the structure, finally in 1623 it was equipped with a bell tower.
Responsible for this content Ente Turistico Regionale del Moesano San Bernardino, Mesolcina, Calanca.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.