Church San Bernardino Mesolcina Calanca
Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Lorenzo
The church of San Lorenzo is mentioned for the first time in 1453 in historical documents, the church contains stuccoes dating back to 1656.
Responsible for this content Ente Turistico Regionale del Moesano San Bernardino, Mesolcina, Calanca.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.