E-Bike-Ladestation Engadin St. Moritz
Energy bench Gravatscha Samedan
Show all 3 images
These seating accommodations offer additional functions for bikers and hikers.
The energy benches not only offer seating accommodations and bike stands, they also serve as free Wi-Fi hotspots and charging stations for mobile devices and e-bikes. Furthermore, a so-called beacon has already been installed in order to make the energy benches compatible with future digital apps. The benches are on the electrical grid and have been installed at locations where the paths of various user groups usually cross: those of hikers, bikers, runners and strollers in summer; and those of cross-country skiers, winter hikers and snowshoe hikers in winter.
Features of the energy benches:
- seating accommodation
- bike stand with locking facility
- free Wi-Fi hotspot
- charging plugs (240V) for notebooks or e-bikes
- USB sockets for charging mobile phones, smartphones or tablets
- beacon transmitting unit which allows the energy benches to be compatible with future digital apps
- QR codes and URL for further information
free of charge
Responsible for this content Engadin Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.