Chapel Disentis Sedrun
Kapelle St. Anna, Camischolas
History: The earliest evidence of the existence of the chapel can be considered to be the altar dated 1517, if one can assume that it always stood here. It was first mentioned in a document in a mass foundation from 1563. The current building was consecrated in 1658. Damaged in the village fire of 1822. During the restoration, the building received a new window disposition. specifications: East-west facing, undemanding chapel with a choir closed on three sides. Late Gothic winged altar. In the new shrine there are three figures. In the middle Maria, on her right St. Konrad, on the left St. Niklaus. Bells: Two bells by Wilh. Egger in Staad, 1923.
By train from Andermatt or Disentis to Sedrun. 5 minutes walk
By car from Andermatt or from Disentis to Camischolas (district of Sedrun)
public parking at the train station (charges apply)
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.