Chapel Disentis Sedrun
Kapelle St. Maria, Fuorns
History and building description: The chapel was first mentioned in 1658. After that, it was apparently rebuilt and reconsecrated on 15 May 1683. Modest south-facing chapel with only weakly retracted, three-sided closed choir and stitch arch barrel, above the nave a roof rider with pointed helmet. Bells: Von Grassmayr, Feldkirch, 1871.
By train from Lucerne over the Oberalp Pass or from Zurich via Chur to Disentis. Postbus direction Curaglia to stop Fuorns.
By car from Lucerne over the Oberalp Pass or from Zurich via Chur to Disentis. Turn off towards Lukmanier Pass, continue to Fuorns
Parking in the village
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.