Drag Lift Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 4 images
The children's ski lift in Lavin is a small ski lift with a low rope guide, which is used as the next step to the magic carpet. In addition to the small ski lift, you will also find a slide slope for bobsleighs and sliders. The children's lift is also just ten minutes from the train station in Lavin.
For pricing and more information, see zernez.ch/kinderskilift
Opening hours and further information can be found at zernez.ch/kinderskilift
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.