Lake Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Lai da Padnal Badesee
Show all 5 images
The summer attraction in Ftan has taken shape. The bathing lake Lai da Padnal is located west below the High Alpine Institute, surrounded by idyllic mountain scenery. It can be reached from the village in about 15 minutes on foot. This project was financed by crowdfunding, by the municipality of Scuol and by the association proFtan.
The bathing lake can be easily reached on foot. Either follow the road to the High Alpine Institute Ftan HIF and then take the hiking trail below the institute to Lai da Padnal. This path is also suitable for strollers. Alternatively, we recommend a narrower path from Plazzöl, along the road "Munt Plan" and the way further to the lake. This path is not suitable for prams.
Dogs are not allowed at Lai da Padnal.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina, Strada)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station to Ftan, Cumün
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
free parking in Ftan
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.