Drag Lift Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
At the end of the longest and, for many, most beautiful piste in the Motta Naluns ski area is the Kinderland. Thanks to the magic carpet, even the little ones can take part in the skiing experience. The connection to the ski area is ensured by the shuttle bus from the end of the dream piste to the village square and from there the sports bus takes you back to the valley station free of charge.
- free of charge
Here you can find the current opening hours.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- directly at the Tourist Information Sent
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.