Stizunetta / Milchzentrale
Built in 1916 as a milk centre, it helped the farmers of Feldis to earn an additional income, as they were able to sell their own milk and cheese here.
Initially, the farm was run as a cooperative, later the milk centre was converted into the village shop.In 1958, the farmers built a milk line from the Feldiser Alp to the milk centre. It was only the second such plant in Graubünden.
Today, the Stizunetta (Romansh for village shop) offers local products made in Feldis or in the region.
Responsible for this content Viamala Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.