Electric car charging station Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Aucun / None
1. type 1 plug-in socket; normal 3KW
2. INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY; Semi-accelerated 11KW 400V AC-TRI 16A
3. CH T25 ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY; Semi-accelerated 11KW 380V AC-TRI 16A
4. caravan socket; normal 3KW
5. type 2 socket (fixed cable); accelerated 22KW 380V 32A 6. CH T13 socket; Normal 3KW 230V AC-SINGLE 10A
All further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.