Tagstein Castle, which was rebuilt in its present form after a fire in 1899, probably dates back to the 12-13th century and goes back to the lords of Masein/Rialt.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Dogs love the Surselva. So that your darling can play and romp around with other dogs, there is now a dog park in Brigels in the middle of nature. It's well worth a visit.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
In Carrera, a lot of "barlot" used to be driven. According to legend, on the hill above the Devil's Stone, the witches met with the devil to celebrate and dance. The hill is located southeast of the Sword.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Chapel of St. Maria zum Schnee/Nossa Dunna della Naiv, Schlans
The chapel of St. Maria zum Schnee is located in Schlans. In the summer months the chapel is always open between 08:00 and 18:00. When the chapel is closed, the key can be collected on request from Mrs. Pfister, 0041 81 943 10 81.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}