The church of Pleif is the oldest place of worship in the valley. For centuries, the church of St. Vincent was the main church in the valley, where the dead from Vals to Vrin were laid to rest in the cemetery.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The entrance to the family via ferrata is marked with yellow triangles. From Trun, the via ferrata is about 2h 30min away and can be shortened by car or alpine taxi. Until the entrance to the hut should be about 1h 30min should be included. More information about the Via ferrata Punteglias.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Sogn Stiafen church stands in the middle of the village of Cumbel. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century and was rebuilt and enlarged in 1689.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The lake is located two kilometers from the village of Pigniu. It is about 1.5 kilometers long and about 250 meters wide. It is fed by a few nameless mountain streams. An easy-to-walk hiking or walking path leads around the lake. It takes about an hour to circumnavigate it. On the west side, several large waterfalls plunge into the valley in the rear part.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}