Great - personal and close. In addition to local and homemade specialties, the village shop offers a wide range of products for daily needs. Prima allows convenient shopping in a personal atmosphere characterized by the friendliness of the sales staff.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The reformed itinerant painter Hans Ardüser and the Catholic painters Hans Jakob Greutter and Fridolin Eggert met here. The church was first mentioned in documents in 1345 as “S. Bellonis” in Tersnaus, which is a Latinized form of the Rhaeto-Romanic Sogn Balun.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
In the foreground is tennis as a competitive sport or as a sporty-fun game with the yellow felt ball. Seat reservation at Menzli Sport in 7130 Ilanz, Tel. 0041 81 920 08 80 or online via the GotCourts website.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Idyllically situated on the edge of the forest, the Schumials fireplace is located around 40 minutes above Surcasti. The hiking trail from Surcasti in the direction of Silgin/Surin leads past it.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
From the Pastira Sura fireplace, which is located south of Surcuolm near the edge of the forest, you have a wonderful view of the valley and the surrounding mountains.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The local architect Gion A. Caminada designed the multi-purpose hall of Vrin together with the Chur engineer Jürg Conzett. The hall is located on the edge of the slope and adjoins the brick school complex.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
According to the inscription on the altar threshold, the chapel was built in 1684. With its crosses for avalanche victims above the entrance, it is still a place of procession and pilgrimage today.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}