In 1616, the choir of the old chapel was demolished and replaced by the current building. Hans Jakob Greutter from Brixen in South Tyrol was commissioned to paint it completely. It was not until 1926 that the original paintings, which had been whitewashed over at an unknown date, were discovered.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The world-famous painter Giovanni Segantini came to Savognin in 1886. Take a break at the memorial stone and see the landscape and light that inspired Segantini.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
None other than the famous architect Gottfried Semper designed the "Italian country house" in 1862, which was renovated in 2004 by the architects Miller & Maranta and supplemented with the new "Roccolo" building. The buildings can be visited on weekly guided tours.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
By hand - learn outside. The courtyard can be reached in seven minutes from the Nikolai and Türligarten schoolhouses and in twelve minutes from the train station.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}