The ruins of Marmels Castle lie under an overhanging rocky outcrop above the Marmoreras reservoir. Thanks to this location, a large part of the castle was always protected from the weather. As a result, the Archaeological Service made rare medieval finds.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Just below the Aua Benedida is an old lime kiln (rom. ==References==* Official website In this kiln, the coveted lime was burned from the calcareous tuff that is often found here.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Freudenberg castle ruins rise on a rocky hill northwest of Bad Ragaz. It is a significant landmark of the valley and belongs to the Swiss Castle Association.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Martinsloch is a breakthrough in the Tschingelhörner Alps chain southeast of Elm in the canton of Glarus (Switzerland) in the form of a triangle about 19 meters wide and about 22 meters high.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The former monastery church was built around the year 800 in the time of Charlemagne. The Romansh name Mistail originates from the Latin 'monasterium' and means monastery.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Imposing monastery with a 1200 year history of construction. The oldest parts date from 775 A.D. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is particularly famous for its frescos dating from the 9th century and the Roman murals from the 12th/13th century.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
We first learn of a chapel in Rabius – titled St. Mary – during the visitation of 1643. Between 1677 and 1679, the inhabitants of Rabius built a solid church with three altars as a chapel for the mother parish of Sumvitg.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}