Alp Champatsch - Lü - Tschierv Orasom
Show all 9 images
The toboggan run can also be started from Alp Champatsch, but you first have to walk from Lü towards Alp Chamaptsch. After the ascent to Alp Chamaptsch, refreshments can be taken at the La Posa restaurant and then the fast ride to Tschierv begins.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Fuldera, cumün.
- Continue by PostBus from Fuldera, cumün to the PostBus stop Lü, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera ( 40 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera.
Lü is located above Fuldera and can be reached via a side road in 10 minutes by car.
- Free parking at the village entrance in Lü
- Free parking spaces in Tschierv
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.