Family hike to Güstizia
Show all 4 images
The hike leads from Susch in the cool shade of the valley along the rushing Inn, along field and forest paths to the Güstizia fireplace of the "Swiss family". With fun and games, you can have a barbecue here to your heart's content, before you return to Susch on the same or the slightly higher road.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- along the Inn
- via field and forest paths
- to the fireplace Güstizia
- returns to Susch on the same or slightly higher track
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Susch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.