Show all 7 images
The theme trail around the story of Selina Chönz and Alois Cariget.
Prui mountain station (Ftan)
Motta Naluns mountain station (Scuol)
At ten stations in an authentic setting (nature), children can actively experience and empathise with the story of «Flurina and the little wild bird» in a new way. Whether it's catching the sun with a self-woven wreath of flowers, rescuing their own wild bird or finding a rock crystal; the Flurina Trail offers families an exciting and varied experience in and with nature. With Flurina, the little sister of Schellen-Ursli, by your side and the view of the Lower Engadine Dolomites, this is an entertaining hike for parents and children.
The mountain restaurant Prümaran Prui in Ftan invites you to linger and offers fine dishes.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, first aid kit
From the Prui mountain station, follow the signs to Motta Naluns or vice versa.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop at Ftan, cumün.
- By chairlift to the Prui mountain station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in 10 minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal)
- Parking facilities at the Prui valley station in Ftan or at the valley station of the mountain railways in Scuol (Postauot connections to Ftan)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.