Show all 9 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Follow the signs to Hüttenboden
- Further via Salaaser Eck to the Ravaischer Salaas
- The plaster holes are located here
- Via the Zeblas meadows down into Val Masauna
- Further to Samnaun village
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Hourly connections with the PostBus, line 921 to Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railroads
- From north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - From north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.