Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Then via the valley road past Alp Trida to the Viderjoch.
Via the Flimjoch trail to Idalpe.
Ascent to the Velilltrail.Descent via the upper Velillalpe to Ischgl.
Village tunnel at the Fimbabahn to the middle of the tunnel, with the lift to the church.
Ascent to the Pardatschalpe, Höllkar to the Salaaserkopf.
Via Zeblaswiesen down the Alptstrasse to Samnaun village.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) hourly to PostBus stop Samnaun-Dorf, Post Office.
- In Samnaun during the day hourly service with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.