Lü - Alp Champatsch - Lü
Show all 4 images
The starting point of the hike is the village of Lü at 1,920 m above sea level. The path leads along the alsphalted road through the small and picturesque village. The hiking trail then continues on a dirt road to its destination, Alp Champatsch. The hiking trail is suitable for strollers throughout and is recommended as a leisurely hike for families. There are various picnic options along the way, and the restaurant "La Posa - Alp Champatsch" on the sun terrace of the destination is a good place to stop for a bite to eat. The hike can be continued to the Ofen Pass or over the Costainas Pass to S-charl/Scuol.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the PostBus stop Lü, cumün follow the village road to the end of the village
- From the end of the village we continue on a gravel road towards Pass da Costainas/S-charl
- Follow the gravel road through the forest to the tree line
- From here the Alp Champatsch can already be seen
- Turn left to Alp Champatsch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Fuldera. Change in Fuldera to Lü.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 towards Val Müstair to Furom near Fuldera. In Furom turn left to Lü.
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 direction Zernez to Furom near Fuldera. In Furom turn right to Lü.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 direction Zernez to Furom near Fuldera. In Furom turn right to Lü.
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.