Mineral water trail – senda d'aua minerala Scuol: tras il god
Show all 5 images
The mineral water trail «tras il god» is well suited to mountain biking (an easier ascent is available on the road to San Jon). The exception to this is the section before the San Jon Dadaint spring. At this point, we ask that visitors leave their bikes and proceed to the spring on foot, then continue the tour on the lower path. Thank you for your consideration.
Emergency phone numbers:
144 Emergency services, ambulance
1414 REGA mountain rescue
112 European emergency service
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which leaves hourly from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau and Upper Engadin, and get out at Scuol-Tarasp.
- Take the Postbus, which leaves hourly from Martina, Sent, Ftan and Tarasp, and get out at the Postbus stop Scuol, posta.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
Scuol is located directly on Engadiner Strasse H27 (20-minute drive from the Vereina tunnel’s southern entrance).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.