Mountainbike-Tour "Geissentraum" Pizol/Taminatal
Show all 3 images
The tour starts in the middle of a beautiful alpine mountain panorama at the Pizolhütte. On the lower altitude meters, the tour delights with varied sights on the way, such as the new arched bridge over the Tamina gorge and the castle ruins Freudenberg.
- Advantageous full suspension (e-)mountain bike (Fully)
- Helmet, gloves, cycling shoes
- First aid kit
- Knee and elbow pads are an advantage for downhill
- Service material in case of breakdowns, air pump, bicycle tools, hose repair kit
- Bike backpack
- Drinking water, provisions
- Mobile phone
- Sun and rain protection
Familiar equipment for a bike experience.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourism Ltd..
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.