National Park: Peaceful Hike through the Spöltal Valley
Show all 4 images
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. Further information on this and all protection regulations can be found at www.nationalpark.ch/en/visit/hiking/protection-regulations/.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- From Zernez by PostBus in the direction of Müstair-Mals hourly to Vallun Chafuol (P3) and Punt la Drossa (P4)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From Zernez on Ofenpassstrasse in the direction of Val Müstair to car park 3
- From Val Müstair over the Ofenpass towards Zernez to car park 3
- Free parking at the railway station, in the village and at the National Park Visitor Centre in Zernez.
- Free parking at car parks 3 and 4 on the Ofenpass road.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.