Orte der Magie - Lumbrein
Show all 8 images
Above S. Andriu, the view of the mysterious and powerful Péz Regina is most impressive.
In the Val Lumnezia you will find many powerful, powerful places. The hike takes you from power place to power place. Perhaps you feel the different energy qualities or even find long-sought answers to certain questions.
On the village tour you will meet the church Sogn Martin (34) and the chapel Nossadunna digl agid as well as interesting historical buildings (33). In the northwestern part stands the Gothic residential tower "Casaulta". In the lower part of the village the renovated residential tower "Chisti da Lumerins". Center village, in the Casa d'Angel is exhibited one of the famous rock crystal group of Péz Regina (35). At the upper edge of the village, a hiking trail leads through meadows and pastures up to the wooden bridge Val da Mulin (36) and continues through a fairytale forest to Nussaus. On the way you have a magnificent view of the Péz Regina (37). The hike takes you to S. Andriu and down the dirt road to Farglix. Now it goes comfortably out of the valley to Sietschen (38). During the construction of the road, an ancient funerary stele was found here, which can be visited today in the Kunstmuseum in Chur. The slightly ascending circular route takes you back to the starting point Lumbrein.
33. The late medieval residential towers made of tuff immediately attract attention. The so-called "Chisti da Lumerins" was probably the seat of the Lords of Lumbrein, documented since 1231. The second tower, "Casaulta", was probably built in the 14th and 15th centuries.
34. The renovated St. Martin's Church shines in bright white and gold. Here you can enjoy silence and strength in addition to the closeness to God. The unequal distribution of energy in the choir seems interesting, but this is revealed by the history of the building.
35. In 2003, two native spotlights retrieved two large groups of rock crystal from a fissure at the Péz Regian. One of these groups is exhibited in Lumbrein thanks to great commitment from various sides. The energetic conjectures indicate that the crystal lacks the "soil", the rooting. Nevertheless, it shines strongly at the current exhibition venue. Do you feel the escaping rays of the flowing crystal energy?
36. The unique wooden bridge was built in 2008 from local spruce. Their dizzying height and length are impressive. The cool gorge with the pure water exudes pleasant freshness and tranquility.
37. Above S. Andriu, the view of the mysterious and powerful Péz Regina is most impressive. Depending on the shady location, you will see the dignified and powerful "queen" in the mountain form. There are many old legends around the mountain and it is assumed that processions and ritual seasonal celebrations were held to support the
fertility of humans, animals and plants.
38. In Sietschen, a place inhabited at least since the Ice Age, a funerary stele with a mysterious, carved creature was found during the construction of the road to Surin. The gravestone can be viewed in the Kunstmuseum Chur.
In cooperation with Lumnezia Turissem, the Swiss Power Centres Research Centre tested 66 special places in the region and documented them in 12 hiking routes. Information about the routes can be found in the book "Places of Magic", which is available at the tourist office Vella.
Surselva Tourismus AG
Palius 32 D
Phone: 0041 81 931 18 58
E-Mail: " target="_blank">email@example.com
Refreshments: Lumbrein, Nussaus
Good hiking boots with good profile or trekking shoes, weather-adapted clothing (rain jacket), drink, ev. Hiking poles.
Lumbrein - Val da Mulin - Uaul da Fiugs - Nussaus - Sontg Andriu - Fraglix - Sietschen - Lumbrein
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.