Piz da las trais Linguas - Umbrail - Val Mora - Tschierv
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals every hour to Sta. Maria cumün
- Change in Sta. Maria cumün and take the PostBus from Sta. Maria to Stilfserjoch/Stelvio
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair to Sta. Maria (40 minutes from Vereina south portal). From Sta. Maria take the Umbrailpass road to the Stilfserjoch.
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 towards Zernez as far as Sta. Maria. From Sta. Maria take the Umbrail Pass road to the Stelvio Pass.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria. From Sta. Maria take the Umbrail Pass road to the Stelvio Pass.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.