Places of Magic - Vrin
Show all 8 images
In The Val Lumnezia you will find many natural, powerful places. The hike takes you from Kraftplatz to Kraftplatz. You may feel the different energy qualities or even find long-sought answers to certain questions.
After a visit to the parish church of Nossadunna e Sogn Gion Battesta with the Osmhaus (42) and the Totenstube (43), the hike goes out of town in the direction of Cons. At the sawmill, take the path towards Plaun Tgiern down to the wild Glenner (45). Passing Hexentanzplatz (46) you reach the old stone bridge and up to the junction to Parvalsauns. From there it is not far to the idyllic summer hamlets of Puzzatsch and Camplun. Soon you will reach the chapel Sogn Giusep (48) in the hamlet of the same name. Enjoy the view of the imposing Péz Ault and its waterfall (49). Continue along the road back to Vrin. During the entire hike, you can always refuel high life energy.
42. The first documentary mention of the parish church of Nossadunna e Sogn Gion Battesta dates from 1345. The church was built between 1689 and 1694. The builder was Antonio Berogia from Roveredo. The southern style is very pronounced in this building. The forces are high almost throughout the Church, which is an exception. In the choir area you will find neutral strength qualities, which were used in the past for cult purposes.
43. The idea of a funeral parlour in Vrin corresponds to the old custom of saying goodbye to the deceased in their own home. The ritual was adopted and implemented in a similar setting in a new, public building.
44. Above the road, at the sawmill in front of the hamlet of Cons, there is the small sacred niche surrounded by birch trees. The springs that rise higher up the ground have high energies and would be suitable as mineral sources.
45. The rivers of Vanescha and Diesrut/Ramosa merge at the round arched bridge. It is a place full of bubbling life energy, refreshing and purifying on the spiritual and emotional level.
46. In Tgiern, near the football field, there is the Hexentanzplatz. Before the witch-hunt in the Middle Ages, the witches are said to have celebrated their "excursions" here and drove all sorts of humbugs.
47. The forces in the chapel Sogn Valentin in Puzzatsch are high and neutral as they were often used for cult places. Probably the place is much more historical than the oldest documents prove.
48. The detached chapel of Sogn Giusep is beautifully situated on a hill from where you can see the whole valley. They are located in an old place of worship, which has been Christianized with the pretty chapel. The forces are high and neutral and from the highest vibrational level.
49. The water falling over a rock at the foot of the imposing Péz Ault is impressive and fascinating. Did you know that you can get rid of worries at a waterfall?
In cooperation with Lumnezia Turissem, the Swiss Research Centre has tested 66 special locations in the region and documented them in 12 hiking routes. Information about the routes can be found in the book "Places of Magic", which is available in the information office Vella.
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.