Show all 4 images
The scenic round trip leads along the idyllic stream Plessur, to the peaceful reservoir, up to the Lido Untersee and then back to the Isel.
First you ride along Plessur to the fireplace. Then cross the river at a suitable place. On the other side of the river, follow the path towards the reservoir. If you want to deviate from the hiking trail, you can also simply ride on the cross-country ski trails. Then follow the left path that leads along the reservoir. Then you come to the path that leads to Litzirüti. There you can take either the first or the second turn. The second junction extends the round trip by about 10 - 15 minutes.
On the way there is a train track that you have to cross. Once you have passed this, you ride up the path to the Stranbad Untersee. Finally, follow the road that leads back to the Isel.
- Horse stable Jakob Meier: +41 79 223 61 64
- A track is crossed in two places, so you have to pay attention to trains. In addition, the path up to the lido runs for a while next to the track.
- The way up to the Lido Untersee is a good gallop route. Since it is also a hiking trail (very winding), you have to pay close attention to the hikers to prevent unpleasant encounters.
- The road down to Isel is often driven by trucks. The horse must be roadworthy.
- Standard riding equipment
- Riding helmet
From strandbad Untersee follow the road to the Isel. Do not turn to the reservoir.
Responsible for this content Arosa Lenzerheide.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.