Samnaun-Compatsch – Mottas Lungas (W1)
Show all 5 images
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the status messages in Winter sports report . The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be taken into account before the start.Emergency: 144 Emergency
, First Aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency
From the church of St. James via the village square to the eastern edge of
the village Ascent towards Mottas Lungas
way back as well as away
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to PostBus stop Samnaun-Compatsch, Erlebnisbad
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take H27 in the direction of Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the vinadi junction to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from Vereina südportal)
- From the east: via the Inntalstrasse B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun
Please note: If you are travelling to Samnaun, you will need a valid travel document (passport, ID) as you will pass through customs in Martina or Spissermühle.
- Free parking at the church of St. James and the schoolhouse in Samnaun-Compatsch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.